Still looking for an iPhone or iPad PDF reader? The one-stop shop for all your documents is now available for your iOS device. Today, working while on-the-go has been made easy. Edit, sign, send and receive PDF documents right from your iPhone or iPad. PDFfiller has announced a new digital solution for iOS users, making it possible to experience the full range of PDFfiller’s powerful features with devices created and developed by Apple Inc.
There is no longer any need to search for different tools to perform diverse tasks with documents. Get more benefits with a single tool-packed application. PDFfiller’s user-friendly interface lets you quickly and intuitively perform any editing operation. Some key features of the PDFfiller app include:
- ability to navigate between fillable fields using the arrows at the top of the screen
- adding the date, checkmarks, images and quick notes in the margins of documents
- signing electronically using your finger
- adding visual content such as photos and pictures to your documents directly from your device’s photo library or snapping a new one on the spot
- viewing every change made to your documents using the audit trail
- encrypting documents with two-factor authentication
- editing a PDF on your iPad while using it with other apps on your device
In addition you can create clean, realistic looking, verified signatures on any document with your fingertips. Alternatively, you can upload your signature from your device.
It takes only a few simple steps to get the best result. See the following instructions to know how to edit a PDF from your iPhone:
- Try our user-friendly interface on your device to easily upload a file from your email or cloud storage.
- Choose the document you want to fill out or edit.
- Reference the helpful toolbar to get started.
- Type text anywhere on the form or begin editing existing text.
- Once you’ve finished making changes, save it to your device or email it. You can also print, fax or share your file with clients.
- Send your document to be signed or provide recipients a link to fill the form.
Try our online multifunctional application for iOS and forget about any document organization troubles. Easily upload any file from your device’s storage and turn it into a PDF. The PDFfiller application allows files to be downloaded from your email, cloud or the web right to your phone or tablet and instantly convert them into good-looking PDFs. After a file has been processed, you can edit it further with your touchpad.
Let collaboration speed up your work processes. Send your document for signing from anywhere, to anyone. Using the SendToSign feature, you can invite up to twenty people to sign your document. Retain total control over the process by setting the signing order. Notify signers via text message or email and review the signature request history and status any time you want. Get instant email or text-message notifications as soon as a document has been signed.
Make it easy for recipients to complete your document by inserting required information into the fillable fields. PDFfiller allows you to share your documents with the LinkToFill feature. Use this powerful tool to make a fillable version of a PDF document available to anyone. Any person who gets a link can complete your document from any internet connected device. Take advantage of PDFfiller’s sharing options with an embeddable HTML code, direct link, or QR code.
Enjoy free PDF software right now. Start using PDFfiller with a free 7-day trial. Get premium PDFfiller features and experience the easiest way to complete time-sensitive tasks.