THC cannabis Vape or “hash oil” pens are a type of vaporizer designed specifically to vaporize cannabis distillates and oils. They are called pens because the compact design of the vape device closely resembles that of a traditional pen. THC cannabis vape pen consists of two pieces: a battery and cartridge.
THC cannabis Vape batteries come in a variety of styles – button or buttonless, cylindrical or rectangular, large or small – there is a shape and style to fit many personal preferences. One of the most popular THC cannabis pen batteries is the 510 thread, which is compatible with a large portion of pre-filled vape cartridges on the medical and adult-use concentrate market.
“THC cannabis Hash oil” vape cartridges contain a mouthpiece, chamber and heating element, which is activated upon initiated contact with a vape battery. The chamber of a vape cartridge is filled with oil or distillate, which contains concentrated amounts of cannabis cannabinoids and terpenes.
THC cannabis vape is perfect for buying as it having long-lasting batteries, perfect heat up time and long-lasting life span.
How to vape weed: what you’ll need
Here are the few ingredients that you will need to get started THC cannabis vape, it may require a few additional accessories that will come in handy.
- Dry herb– First you need some good quality dry herb. It shouldn’t be too sticky or dry, or it will not vape properly.
- Cannabis Concentrates -One of the leading benefits of concentrates is the rapid onset time and the ability to yield a high more potent than consuming cannabis flower. Concentrates have a high bioavailability, meaning the affects you feel and experience, as well as the rate of absorption into your body, happen almost immediately. The effects of a cannabis concentrate can last anywhere from 1 to 3 hours, depending on the person.
- Hashish –Hash oil, also known as honey oil or cannabis oil, is an oleoresinobtained by the extractionof cannabis or hashish. It is a concentrated form of cannabis extracts containing many of its resins and terpenes in particular, THC tetrahydrocannabinol.
- THC Vape Juice– THC cannabis vape are the best option. They are standalone units designed specifically for this purpose and are going to be your best option.
- Grinder– They are a necessity for conduction vapes, and ideal for most convection vapes. A grinder is always an excellent tool to have in your arsenal.
- Accessories– THC cannabis vaporizers include tools for cleaning your vaporizer, usually a brush and a stir tool. Other essential items include cotton swabs, pipe cleaners and high-strength isopropyl alcohol.
How to use and pack THC cannabis vape
Before packing THC cannabis vape, make sure it is off and not hot or you will lose precious vapor and possibly even burn your fingers. Not to mention it will also be much easier to pack when the oven or chamber is not hot.
Steps required to use THC cannabis vape
- Step 1:Make sure your device is fully charged or plugged in
- Step 2:THC cannabis vape require a fine to medium grind. Some convection devices may allow you to get away with using full buds but generally grinding is a good idea for vaping cannabis.
- Step 3:Place your dry herb into your THC cannabis vape’s oven or herb chamber, using a small business card or a weed scooper.
- Step 4:Pack the herb in using a tool or your finger and make the surface relatively flat. THC cannabis vapes require a firmer pack to maximize surface area, but it shouldn’t be packed in too tight airflow still needs to be able to pass through (think of a well packed joint vs. one that’s too tight). THC cannabis vapes can be packed looser but work best with an even consistency.
- Step 5:Turn on the device and select your desired temperature
How to inhale weed from a vape
If you’ve never inhaled from a weed vaporizer, it can take some getting used to. Vapor feels different in your lungs than smoke, and can induce coughing even though it is much cooler than smoke. Eventually you will find the best temperature for your preference.
- Wait about 30 seconds after your THC cannabis vape reaches temperature before taking your first puff (for portables, it’s usually just a minute or so)
- Prime the vaporizer by taking a few gentle puffs
- Drag on the mouthpiece until you fill your lungs with vapor; exhale
- If the draw feels too tight, hit it like you would a roach – with your lips loosely on the mouthpiece
How to clean a THC cannabis vape
The best time to clean is right after your session, and it’s actually fun to do while feeling the effects. If you make it part of your ritual, THC cannabis vape will always be ready and clean when you want to get lifted.
- Make sure your vaporizer is off and not too hot
- Remove the mouthpiece from your device
- Use a brush to get rid of any excess debris from the herb chamber
- Dampen a cotton Q-tip with alcohol and scrub the inside of the chamber until it’s clean
- Dampen a pipe cleaner with alcohol and snake it through the inside of the vapor path until it’s clean (hold the device up to the light to see if the walls get clean)
Cleaning your device is important! Residue can build up which causes uneven vaporization. It’s okay if you let it go a few sessions without cleaning, but don’t let it go too long or it will be much harder to clean. A dirty vaporizer doesn’t perform well.
How to sanitize THC Cannabis vape
Before using THC vape, it is highly advised that you follow these steps first. Some devices that are fresh off the assembly line can have residual machine oils used during production. It’s best to be on the safe side and sanitize a vaporizer before the first use.
- Do a burn-off:This eliminates any residual machine oil by letting it run for 3-4 heating cycles with an empty chamber.
- Clean the vapor path:The path the vapor travels before reaching your mouth by running the pipe cleaner or cotton swab through it.
- Cleaning the mouthpiece:Remove, soak in alcohol, wipe, rinse and dry. If you have any other non-electronic pieces that are removable, you can utilize this same process.
- Replacing the bag:If you’re using a THC desktop vaporizer, replace the bag when it gets discolored or sticky from cannabis resin.
Health Benefits of THC Cannabis Vape
THC cannabis Vape contains substantially fewer toxins than smoke tobacco
- THC cannabis vape is less harmful than smoking cigarettes, but smoking weed can still be pretty harmful.
- The process of combusting marijuana can create different carcinogens (plus tar) that can cause lung infections.
- THC cannabis vape, on the other hand, doesn’t involve combust cannabis in the way using a pipe or bong does. When vaping, somewhere around 95% of the vapor you’re getting contains those sweet cannabinoids– and that means you’re getting a 95% lung irritant-free puff every time.
- THC cannabis vape reduces the carcinogen.
- For cancer patients who use cannabis medicinallyto treat nausea during treatment, enjoying the added benefit of a healthier puff is wonderful. Choosing to fight their cancer through alternative methods, like using THC cannabis vapor instead of smoke, is a lot more comfortable on the lungs.
· You inhale a lot less “toxins and tobacco”
- If you’re not a fan of taking huge drags and coughing your brains out, then one of the best benefits of THC cannabis vape for you would definitely be the small amount of vapor.
- Inhaling any smoke-like substance is rough on your lungs. Vaping allows you to get that 95% cannabinoid vapor we mentioned into your lungs through water vapor rather than rough smoke. Your lungs will also absorb the vapor within mere seconds of taking a puff– meaning you won’t need to take deep or multiple puffs when vaping.
- Plus, you’re essentially getting rid of the “smoke” factor entirely. THC cannabis vape produce a very tiny amount of odor.
- Health-wise, if you are easily nauseated by the smell of weed or strong odors in general, THC cannabis vape can help you use cannabis without feeling sick by the smell.
- THC cannabis vape lets you enjoy weed with much ease. Your breath will definitely be fresher from vaping and your oral health will improve as well.
It’ll save your money
- You can definitely get THC cannabis vape starter kits for less than you think, but even if you invest in an expensive setup you’ll still be saving money in the long run.
- After purchasing a THC cannabis vape device, each puff you make is saving you money because you’re getting a lot more cannabinoids into your body.
Pain treatment works much quicker
- Through THC cannabis vaping, you’ll get that instant pain relief from cannabis. Sometimes when pain is particularly intense it might feel like that sweet pain-relieving cannabis is taking its sweet time to get to work. Menstrual cramps and Crohn’s disease are just two conditions that cause sudden and intense pain.
- THC cannabis vaping is the quickest way to experience pain relief from weed and is particularly great for people who need instant pain reduction.
Products that are being provided by THC cannabis vape
Following are the different products of THC vape:
- KandyPens Prism Plus Wax Vaporizer
- Pulsar APX Wax Pen Premium Kit
- AtmosRx – Dry Herb Vaporizer
- Airistech Herbva 5G Weed Vaporizer
- AtmosRx – Dry Herb Vaporizer
- Airistech Herbva 5G Weed Vaporizer
- White Rhino Trifecta 2.0 Vape Pen
- Dab Pen WASP Air Vape
- Wismec Active 80W Starter Kit – Bluetooth Speaker
- Hotcig R-AIO 80W TC Starter Kit
- ijoy Avenger 270 234W TC Starter Kit
- Snowwolf Mini 100W TC Starter Kit