Ever wondered why more than 90% of the people fail to achieve their dream?
Do they lack skill? Lack knowledge? Or just don’t give enough time and effort to achieve it?
Sure thisare few of the reason responsible for failure, but not that’s not all.
In contrast, this amount to only a small portion of it. I have came across people who have high skill set, extensive knowledge and are very determine to work, but then also they fail.
So, what’s the missing element that separates successful people from the one who fails?
Is itsuccessful people just can’t fail or are they gifted?
Actually they are the ones who have seen more failure than anyone else, confused? Yes, you read that right. Take out a story of any successful people and if you observe a trend in it you will notice, they have seen number of failures, a LOT more. But, they never ever gave up and eventually made their way to success.
This is known as law of averages, keep trying, give your best in whatever you do, if it works than good and even if doesn’t you should tweak your path and not destiny and again work on it again. Repeat the cycle and you will see success.
Reading this is easy but in practice it gets difficult, as most of us will fall back at the first sign on failure assuring ourselves this is not meant for them.
So, how to bring this in practice and get insane motivation to achieve it? Well, all successful people have their secret recipe, but the essence of all recipe is more or less the same to keep our mind strong and motivated and below tips will help you practice the same.
- Positive Affirmation
This is a starting step for success, which is to assure yourself that you can do it and will never ever give up under any circumstances.
You might take time or change your way in between, but you will achieve your goal.
Below are few positive affirmations for success
- I am in charge of my life.
- Everything I could ever want or need is already out there, waiting to come to me.
- There is always a way if I am committed
- It is so easy for me to succeed, even in the face of criticism
- I am free of stress and I thrive under pressure.
- I am full of boundless positive energy
- Self Confidence
Motivation is something you need everyday and should be a part of your schedule, if you won’t motivate yourself who are you expecting to do it for you?
Few of my personal favorite self confidence boosting quotes
- To hell with circumstances; I create opportunities — Bruce Lee
- We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey — Kenji Miyazawa
- Don’t wait for your feelings to change to take the action. Take the action and your feelings will change. — Barbara Baron
- Rise above the storm and you will find the sunshine — Mario Fernandez
- Moving on and Letting Go
Accept the fact you are not going to achieve success in everything you will do, but that doesn’t mean you need to give up.
It only means you have now to accept change, bend, divert your ways without compromising your dream. So, if one thing don’t work you, let it go and move on and try again, something new!
Below quotes will help you to move on in life
- If people only knew how hard I’ve worked to gain my mastery, it wouldn’t seem so wonderful at all. — Michelangelo
- Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it — Michael Jordan
- We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope — Martin Luther King
- It’s not about how bad you want it. It’s about how hard you’re willing to work for it.
- New Beginning
When you you starting it again, be much confident this time, as you are even more closer to your goal. Below new beginning quotes will charge you up for your next innings.
- With great pain comes great change. If you’re not ready to change, then you are not in enough pain
- The best is yet to come
- Embrace the pain to inherit the gain. — Habeeb Akande
- Begin somewhere; you cannot build a reputation on what you intend to do — Liz Smith
- This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change. — Taylor Swift
I bet, if you keep repeating this cycle, no one can stop you from achieving your goal !