Most of you who’ve experienced iTunes error 9 (iPhone error 9) on their iPhones will probably want a solution quickly, as everything on your iOS device just stops working. The problem occurs when you restore iPhone from backup or upgrade your iPhone; however, several reasons are attributed towards the problem, and you need a specific solution for your iPhone.
- Part 1: How To Fix iTunes Error 9 with No Data Loss (Simple and Fast)
- Part 2: Five Common Ways To Fix iTunes Errors 9 and 9006
- Tips: Avoid iTunes error 9 by restoring iPhone without iTunes
How To Fix iTunes Error 9 with No Data Loss (Simple and Fast)
Here comes dr.fone – Repair, a total fix for iPhones and other iOS devices to recover from booting issues like white screen, black screen, iPhone errors, stuck in recovery mode, and boot loops with no data loss. These are typical problems leading to abnormal performance.
A major plus is the dr.fone software repairs the operating system without causing any loss of data. At the same time, your iPhone or other device is updated to the latest non-jailbroken version even in an unlocked device.
Steps to fix iPhone error 9 with dr.fone
Step 1. Launch dr.fone and select “Repair” Feature
- Click on “Repair” to start the function.
- Connect the iPhone to the computer using the USB cable. The software recognizes the iPhone or any other attached device.
- Click on “Start” within the software to begin.
Step 2. Enable Firmware Download
- To recover from an operating system failure, the latest firmware must be downloaded to the iOS device.
- The software recognizes the model, asks for confirmation, and suggests the latest download.
- Click Download. The process completes automatically.
Step 3. Returning To Normal
- Once the firmware is installed, the software begins preparing the iPhone.
- The iOS device comes out of recovery mode. If the Apple logo had earlier persisted within a loop, it begins acting normally. You longer get the iPad error 9 message. It takes around 10 minutes for the iOS device to recover and function normally.
- Visual instructions are clearly shown on the screen.
- Use the device only after the process is complete, as indicated by the software.
For more information to solve this itunes error 9 checkout here :- https://drfone.wondershare.com/iphone-problems/iphone-error-9.html