“The iPhone could not be restored. An unknown error occurred (4013).”
Have you ever received this message? Well, since you’re here reading this I’m going to assume that you have, which is why you want to find out more about it. Well, simply put, this is a common error with iOS devices, called iPhone Error 4013. Because this error generally occurs while trying to restore iPhone XS (Max) or any other iPhone model using iTunes, it is also nicknamed iTunes Error 4013.
- Part 1: What is iPhone Error 4013 (iTunes Error 4013)?
- Solution 1: Fix iPhone error 4013 or iTunes error 4013 without losing data
- Solution 2: Fix iTunes error 4013 by checking USB port & connector
- Solution 3: Fix iTunes error 4013 by updating iTunes
- Solution 4: Fix iPhone error 4013 by resetting all settings
- Solution 5: Fix iPhone error 4013 or iTunes error 4013 by clearing up space
- Solution 6: Fix iPhone error 4013 or iTunes 3014 via factory reset
- Solution 7: Fix iPhone error 4013 by entering DFU mode
- Solution 8: How to restore iPhone from backups without iTunes?
What is iTunes Error 4013?
iTunes error 4013, also known as iPhone error 4013, is usually a hardware related issue. It is mostly caused by faulty USB cable or faulty USB port. In other words, the error is a connection error that implies there is communication issues between your iOS device and iTunes. The iPhone error 4013 prevents your iTunes from updating or restoring your iPhone XR, iPhone XS (Max), or any other iPhone model. However, this isn’t a serious problem. A few simple solutions should solve the issue. So read on to find out how to fix iPhone error 4013.
Need an any solutions for error 4013 in iTunes or iPhone Just checkout here :- https://drfone.wondershare.com/iphone-problems/iphone-error-4013.html