We’ve all been there. If you use an iPhone XR, iPhone XS (Max), or some other iPhone models, you have likely encountered the frustrating issue of seeing your iPhone get stuck on the Apple logo and just can’t get past it. The normally pleasant image of the iconic Apple logo becomes an irritating (and even panic-inducing) sight.
How can you clearly recognize that this is the problem? Well, your iPhone will be stuck on the Apple logo screen, and it won’t work at all. You can’t use any of the functions, and pressing the Home button does nothing. You can power down your iPhone with the Power button, but it will do nothing else. You have probably panicked if you have seen this screen in the past!
Are you dealing with this problem right now? I understand how you feel, but thankfully you are now in the right place because we have the solution. Read ahead to learn about all of the different ways that you can fix your iPhone stuck on the Apple logo.
Here are the four main options to fix the problem. We will describe them in detail below:
- Force restart – The most basic solution is to try to force restart your iPhone XR, iPhone XS (Max), or any other iPhone model. This is a very basic and free option, but it simply will not work in most cases. You can always try this first, but do not be surprised if it does not work.
- A ‘no data loss’ solution – Using dr.fone or similar online programs is the fastest and most efficient way to fix an iPhone that is stuck on the Apple logo, and you don’t have to risk losing any data.
- Restore in Recovery Mode – While this method does erase all of the data on your phone, you can use your previous backups to restore everything very easily.
- Do a full DFU restore – This is the most serious type of iPhone restoration, and so a default firmware update should only be used with caution, and after you have tried all other options.
- Part 1. Basic Solution: Force Restart iPhone to Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo
- Part 2. The Most Efficient Solution: Fix an iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo without any Data Loss
- Part 3. The Next Solution: Restore iPhone in Recovery Mode
- Part 4. The Most Thorough Solution: Restore iPhone In DFU Mode
- Part 5. What can cause your iPhone to become Stuck on the Apple Logo?
- Part 6. What If the problem is caused by Hardware Problems?
For any solutions check below URL