The main reason why we keep our Smartphone locked is to prevent children (or stalkers) checking out our private photos or messages. Obviously, you don’t want anyone to access your pictures, emails or other important data. What if you forget your pattern or PIN and cannot access your phone? Or someone changes lock screen pattern to leave you annoyed?
In order to avoid such types of conditions, we have tried and tested the following methods to bypass Samsung lock screen pattern, PIN, password and fingerprint.
- Method 1. Use ‘Find My Mobile’ feature on Samsung Phone
- Method 2. Use Android Device Manager to Bypass Samsung Password
- Method 3. dr.fone – Android Lock Screen Removal
- Method 4. Google Login (Supports Only Android 4.4 or Lower)
- Method 5. ‘Pattern Password Disable’ and Custom Recovery (Requires SD Card)
- Method 6. Delete Samsung Password File Using ADB
- Method 7. Factory Reset to bypass Samsung Lock Screen
- Method 8. Boot into Safe Mode
- Method 9. Other Methods to Bypass Samsung Password
For more details also checkout our website here :- https://drfone.wondershare.com/unlock/9-ways-to-bypass-samsung-lock-screen-pattern-pin-password-fingerprint.html